* A new super hero flick joins the fray
• Horror outperforms family in big opening weekends
• Two new releases opened wide and they both made the top five.
• Two new releases in the top five which had just over $1m between them.
• The new movie was the only major release on the weekend.
• Three new releases opened wide with two making the top five
• The total haul from the top 20 movies dipped 27% this week
• Cyberpunk action movie based on manga series lifts box office 30%
There were four movies earning over $1m on the weekend.
• Bohemian Rhapsody returns in its fourteenth week
• The Mule debuts at #1 as Clint Eastwood proves that he can still draw a crowd
• Australian audiences have voted with their feet
Robin Bailey exits Triple M to love and care for Sean Pickwell
Mercado on TV: What is ‘a frothy mash-up of comedy, drama and reality?’
Australian commissions key to Foxtel’s LifeStyle brand refresh
Mediaweek Roundup: Daniel Johns, Alan Jones, The Brady Bunch + more
Auditions are open for 10’s The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
TV guide: October highlights for Stan