• At the time of the lockdown Bloodshot was the highest-grossing film in the country
• The number one film was James Cameron's Avatar
• #1 Avengers Endgame, Disney, $50.13m, 2019
• The top five is dominated by recent films
• In total the first three months of the year the Australian box office has made $192.67m
• This week we will examine which Australian made films were the highest-grossing releases in Australia
•Two films found their way into the top five
This week's decline is despite three new releases joining the top five of the Australian box office
• The Invisible Man was once again #1 making $2.19m
• Miss Fisher's first foray onto the big screen makes it into the top five
Overall it was a down weekend for the box office with a decline of 32% after making a total of $10.02m.
Overall, the Australian box office has increased by 10% on the prior weekend making $14.77m.