Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker had the seventh-best opening weekend in Australian history
• Overall the Australian box office made $9.80m declining 17%.
• Not even the release of another family-friendly animation in The Addams Family could slow Frozen down
• The biggest opening weekend in nine weeks
• Overall, the Australian box office declined 26% on the previous weekends total making $7.28m.
• The new entries gave the Australian box office a boost of 4%
• Last Christmas is not the only new film in the top five this week, it is joined by Stephen Kings: Doctor...
• Dark Fate was the only new film to join the top five this week
• Joker tops an identical top five to last week
• The Australian box office has declined 26% after making $4.35m.
• Hustlers and Gemini Man join the top five
• The only Australian film in the top five is once again Ride Like a Girl
Triple M Sydney’s Moonman In The Morning tackles domestic violence
Screen Australia announces new 18-member gender matters taskforce
SPA disappointed at FTA threats halting children’s TV production
TV ratings Thursday Week 9: Gogglebox returns a timeslot winner
Crocmedia reports increased revenue and record streaming audience
First-look teaser revealed for second season of Stan original Bloom