• The show is set in the complex, changing world of 1832 in Halifax, West Yorkshire
• Across APAC, the BBC has also been named the fastest growing international news brand
• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The data also reveals that more than a third of Australians (35%) have turned off social media as a result.
• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
The series is adapted by award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.
• He speaks with Mediaweek's James Manning
• Pattison is currently head of entertainment North at BBC Studios
• 74% of Australians believe that there has been an increase in agenda driven news
Podcast Week: The Briefing’s Nic McClure, Katrina Blowers, Jack Post
Sneak Peek: Plate of Origin arriving soon on Seven
Everything You Need to Know about Farmer Wants a Wife on Seven
TV Guide: 2020 MotoGP World Championship returns on 10 Bold
Big Brother Australia: Final words from evicted Housemates
Commercial radio ad revenue tumbles 20% in FY2019/20, Q4 down 46%