• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The data also reveals that more than a third of Australians (35%) have turned off social media as a result.
• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
The series is adapted by award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.
• He speaks with Mediaweek's James Manning
• Pattison is currently head of entertainment North at BBC Studios
• 74% of Australians believe that there has been an increase in agenda driven news
Over six million people tuned into watch The Cry when it premiered on BBC One last year.
• Sky partnership means the new Virgin Radio Chris Evans Breakfast Show will run with no ad-breaks (sort of)
Elise Strachan on the sweet two-part special coming to SBS Food
7News.com.au closes in on news.com.au as #1 commercial news site
10’s Beverley McGarvey on new measures to sustain TV business
Nine launching The Greatest for best NRL and Aus Open clashes
ABC promises to keep nation informed at home and online
WHIMN launches new weekday short form podcasts