• BBC Earth is sponsored by Tourism and Events Queensland.
BBC Brit will be presented by Fetch in the innovative Virtual Playlist Channel (VPC) format.
• BBC, Nine and Macquarie, Kyle Sandilands, 60 Minutes, TV Tonight + Chelsea Handler
• Life in Colour presented by David Attenborough is a three-part co-production between Australia and the United Kingdom
• Audio: Activated reveals the persuasive power and cut-through of branded podcasts
“The October debut of BBC Earth on Foxtel will form part of a larger announcement at the launch event of Foxtel Media"
• The move follows the departure of Myleeta Aga, acting EVP, Asia
• Deal sees MCN keep selling the channels, BBC Earth launching
• The partners say BritBox will be competitively priced at £5.99 per month in HD
• Filmed in front of a studio audience and hosted by Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro
• World Service English and BBC World News TV at all-time highs
• Australian company Moose Toys global master toy partner
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane