“The October debut of BBC Earth on Foxtel will form part of a larger announcement at the launch event of Foxtel Media"
• The move follows the departure of Myleeta Aga, acting EVP, Asia
• Deal sees MCN keep selling the channels, BBC Earth launching
• The partners say BritBox will be competitively priced at £5.99 per month in HD
• Filmed in front of a studio audience and hosted by Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro
• World Service English and BBC World News TV at all-time highs
• Australian company Moose Toys global master toy partner
• The show is set in the complex, changing world of 1832 in Halifax, West Yorkshire
• Across APAC, the BBC has also been named the fastest growing international news brand
• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The data also reveals that more than a third of Australians (35%) have turned off social media as a result.
Australian Survivor: All-Stars to air early 2020
Pia beats Baden to win Australian Survivor 2019
Paul Fletcher joins INFORM 19 News Media Summit
How many people tuned into the 2019 Suncorp Super Netball season?
Australian Survivor Episode 23: Luke Toki defeated in shock vote
Foxtel reveals Rugby World Cup 2019 4K Ultra HD channel