• The show is set in the complex, changing world of 1832 in Halifax, West Yorkshire
• Across APAC, the BBC has also been named the fastest growing international news brand
• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The data also reveals that more than a third of Australians (35%) have turned off social media as a result.
• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
The series is adapted by award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.
• He speaks with Mediaweek's James Manning
• Pattison is currently head of entertainment North at BBC Studios
• 74% of Australians believe that there has been an increase in agenda driven news
TV Ratings May 26: The Voice cracks 1m again
TV Week 21: Seven overcomes slow start again to win week
MCN to launch linear TV first: six-second ads trialling on Fox Sports
Bauer Media reveals Most Popular TV Commercial Logie nominees
Mediaweek Roundup: Mitch Fifield, Paul Fletcher, Isentia + Foxtel
Sky News Announces new programs and boosts on-air team