• Filmed in front of a studio audience and hosted by Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro
• World Service English and BBC World News TV at all-time highs
• Australian company Moose Toys global master toy partner
• The show is set in the complex, changing world of 1832 in Halifax, West Yorkshire
• Across APAC, the BBC has also been named the fastest growing international news brand
• Broadcasters split channel ownership and launch global SVOD service
• Tod has been acting in the leadership role since January 2019
The data also reveals that more than a third of Australians (35%) have turned off social media as a result.
• Mardi Gras included Neighbours, in the parade for the first time
• The BBC and ITV anticipate that other partners will be added to BritBox
The results are being released ahead of the annual BBC Showcase event in Liverpool.
The series is adapted by award-winning screenwriter Andrew Davies.
Top 10 Game Charts: Older Games Dominate
Foxtel announces Scott Pape four-part doco: Money School
Australian Ninja Warrior returns July 8 on Nine
Voting now open for TV Week Logies Gold and Most Popular categories
Derryn Hinch returning to television with regular weekly show
Former Nine executive returns to family in CarAdvice driving seat