• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• BBC Earth is sponsored by Tourism and Events Queensland.
BBC Brit will be presented by Fetch in the innovative Virtual Playlist Channel (VPC) format.
• BBC, Nine and Macquarie, Kyle Sandilands, 60 Minutes, TV Tonight + Chelsea Handler
• Life in Colour presented by David Attenborough is a three-part co-production between Australia and the United Kingdom
• Audio: Activated reveals the persuasive power and cut-through of branded podcasts
“The October debut of BBC Earth on Foxtel will form part of a larger announcement at the launch event of Foxtel Media"
• The move follows the departure of Myleeta Aga, acting EVP, Asia
• Deal sees MCN keep selling the channels, BBC Earth launching
• The partners say BritBox will be competitively priced at £5.99 per month in HD
• Filmed in front of a studio audience and hosted by Professor Brian Cox and Julia Zemiro
• World Service English and BBC World News TV at all-time highs
TV Guide: Code Wars Hall v Gallen November 15
Mercado on TV: Nine’s Morning Wars, The Crown, Has Days been axed?
SPA Awards: Maker of Bluey named Production Business of the Year
GQ Australia names presenting partner for GQ Men of the Year Awards
TV Ratings November 14: Angie says yes to Carlin as 10 grabs over 1m viewers
Grabyo Global Video Trends: Many now rank linear TV third choice