• Plus details on Australian Ninja Warrior: State of Origin
• This year the Australian Ninja Warrior prizemoney has risen to $400,000
Season four of Australian Ninja Warrior premieres on Sunday, July 26, at 7.00pm on Nine and 9Now.
• Next Sunday season four launches from producer Endemol Shine Australia
• The launch date is the first Sunday after the end of MasterChef Australia on Network 10.
• For the first time in Australian Ninja Warrior history, it will be Ninja versus Ninja
• The show moves to the Melbourne Showground in its fourth season
• This is the first time Australia has competed in the competition as they attempt to knock off defending champions Europe
Crowd favorite Ashlin Herbet falling on the Salmon Ladder in stage 2.
• For the first time on Australian Ninja Warrior, there will be a winner
• Fan-favourite Ninjas will return to compete alongside fresh faces
News, ACA and Ninja Warrior help Nine win: primary & network
TV Guide: Beyond the Boundary coming to Netflix on August 14
Screen Queensland recipients share $1m COVID-19 Support Package
TV ratings August 12: The Bachelor wins demos despite smaller launch audience
Ramsay Street replacement: Don Hany steps in for Tim Robards on Neighbours
What happens when magazine is promoted, priced competitively
As Tony Gillies leaves AAP, colleague Mike Osborne pays tribute