• The Australia Ninja Warrior Grand Final Week starts this Sunday from 7 pm on Nine and 9Now
• Australian Ninja Warrior begins on Monday, June 27, at 7.30 pm on Channel 9 and 9Now
• Plus what happened when she tried the course herself
• For the first time ever, Ninjas will be able to choose their own path
• The show is produced for Nine by Australian TV’s hit factory – Endemol Shine
• Plus details on Australian Ninja Warrior: State of Origin
• This year the Australian Ninja Warrior prizemoney has risen to $400,000
Season four of Australian Ninja Warrior premieres on Sunday, July 26, at 7.00pm on Nine and 9Now.
• Next Sunday season four launches from producer Endemol Shine Australia
• The launch date is the first Sunday after the end of MasterChef Australia on Network 10.
• For the first time in Australian Ninja Warrior history, it will be Ninja versus Ninja
• The show moves to the Melbourne Showground in its fourth season
• This is the first time Australia has competed in the competition as they attempt to knock off defending champions Europe
Crowd favorite Ashlin Herbet falling on the Salmon Ladder in stage 2.