• The show is produced for Nine by Australian TV’s hit factory – Endemol Shine
• Plus details on Australian Ninja Warrior: State of Origin
• This year the Australian Ninja Warrior prizemoney has risen to $400,000
Season four of Australian Ninja Warrior premieres on Sunday, July 26, at 7.00pm on Nine and 9Now.
• Next Sunday season four launches from producer Endemol Shine Australia
• The launch date is the first Sunday after the end of MasterChef Australia on Network 10.
• For the first time in Australian Ninja Warrior history, it will be Ninja versus Ninja
• The show moves to the Melbourne Showground in its fourth season
• This is the first time Australia has competed in the competition as they attempt to knock off defending champions Europe
Crowd favorite Ashlin Herbet falling on the Salmon Ladder in stage 2.
• For the first time on Australian Ninja Warrior, there will be a winner
• Fan-favourite Ninjas will return to compete alongside fresh faces
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Janie Carroll wins first Holey Moley Junior
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia