• Launch partners are Century 21 and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
• Easter with The Australian Women’s Weekly airs on Saturday, 27 March at 6.30pm
• Now in its 33rd year, Girlfriend has partnered with Pandora and John Frieda
Mason has more than ten years of print and digital experience
The digital issue aims to provide deeper, thought-provoking long form content on the latest beauty trends.
• For the second consecutive month marieclaire.com.au has topped the category
• Each of the five brands will be integrated in segments during the Network 10 program
• Are Media’s BEAUTYVOICES survey questioned 3,867 women
• Giles will lead TV Week forward into 2021 after an eventful year for the brand.
The Daily Telegraph, Are Media, 2GB, The Crown, Nicole Kidman, and Tennis Australia
• Are Media is expected to distribute almost 80 million magazines in 2021
• Girlfriend and ELLE.com.au join Are Media’s growing portfolio brands aimed at young women
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman