The digital issue aims to provide deeper, thought-provoking long form content on the latest beauty trends.
• For the second consecutive month marieclaire.com.au has topped the category
• Each of the five brands will be integrated in segments during the Network 10 program
• Are Media’s BEAUTYVOICES survey questioned 3,867 women
• Giles will lead TV Week forward into 2021 after an eventful year for the brand.
The Daily Telegraph, Are Media, 2GB, The Crown, Nicole Kidman, and Tennis Australia
• Are Media is expected to distribute almost 80 million magazines in 2021
• Girlfriend and ELLE.com.au join Are Media’s growing portfolio brands aimed at young women
• Are Media has a portfolio of 16 network and brand websites which now reach over 4,122,000 women each month.
The Coercive Control campaign is the third iteration of Are Media’s Activist Agenda.
• The showcase will reveal an exclusively commissioned audience study
• Chau Chak Wing, Steve Russell, Jeremy Cordeaux, Rugby Australia, and Amazing Grace starts filming
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology