• So What Now? Waleed, NEXT from AFTRS, Fremantle and Spotify
The station will broadcast indie, alternative and Indigenous music
• Podshape’s Morning Mantra, Scholarship winner, The Zest is History
Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• Trudi Houston Refshauge lives and works from a cattle property in regional NSW
• The Storytellers Wanted campaign was developed by award winning agency 72andSunny
Howcroft said the search for a new CEO will begin immediately.
"Both Krista and Richard have an exemplary track record in supporting and developing new talent."
• Hosch has a long history in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander policy
• Greenwood is a teacher, screenwriter and script consultant
The successful applicant will also be offered a placement at SBS Radio
Yvonne Sampson to host Changing Our Nation on Sky News Australia
Ryan Jon returns to radio with Lauren Phillips for KIIS 101.1 summer
Starcom Australia reveals strategic framework ‘People Powered Growth’
Mediaweek Roundup: Village Roadshow, Eddie McGuire, Bec Judd + more
Kumi Taguchi announced as new host of Insight
Optus Sport sets record subscription and audience numbers