• Podshape’s Morning Mantra, Scholarship winner, The Zest is History
Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• Trudi Houston Refshauge lives and works from a cattle property in regional NSW
• The Storytellers Wanted campaign was developed by award winning agency 72andSunny
Howcroft said the search for a new CEO will begin immediately.
"Both Krista and Richard have an exemplary track record in supporting and developing new talent."
• Hosch has a long history in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander policy
• Greenwood is a teacher, screenwriter and script consultant
The successful applicant will also be offered a placement at SBS Radio
Emotive gets a Boom recruit
Applications for the Jacoby-Walkley Scholarship now open
Nova Entertainment latest Covid casualty with 70 staff redundancies
Network 10 restructures News and Operations as KAK, Belling & Bailey depart
Captioning business Ai-Media lodges prospectus for underwritten IPO
Fight for Planet A: Craig Reucassel and Jodi Boylan reunited on new series
Nielsen July News ratings: news.com.au recovers, back at #2
TV ratings August 10: Ninja Warrior ends with Mount Midoriyama traffic jam and 1.2m