• Maybelle will intern at the ABC throughout the year
• Two new ABC series, AFTRS shares creative insights and Little Bad Thing
• 2020 Partners ABC, Endemol Shine Australia, Fremantle Media, SBS and Sky News Australia
Twitter, YouTube, Universal Music Group, Kylie Minogue, AFTRS, and Fox Cricket
• So What Now? Waleed, NEXT from AFTRS, Fremantle and Spotify
The station will broadcast indie, alternative and Indigenous music
• Podshape’s Morning Mantra, Scholarship winner, The Zest is History
Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• Trudi Houston Refshauge lives and works from a cattle property in regional NSW
• The Storytellers Wanted campaign was developed by award winning agency 72andSunny
Howcroft said the search for a new CEO will begin immediately.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Outdoor Media Association and MOVE welcome new members in 2021
Channel 10 released first look at MasterChef Australia season 13
TV market reveals new launch date for VOZ total TV data release
TV Ratings February 24: The Cube has strong debut with over 500k
Southern Cross Austereo’s leaner model sees half year profit lift despite revenue drop
Andy Lee on TV & podcasting with Hamish, plus beers & board games at 7 and 9