• Both broadcasters ended 2020 at the top of their game
• Working during lockdown, Look at the numbers, advertisers in the club
Stevenson and co-host Russel Howcroft recorded an interview with Angus Young
• Long-time listener gets to co-host Australia’s #1 breakfast show
Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
Marketing man quits PwC for brekky radio
• Plus New Howie, Ruck ’n Roll at 100, Jay Walkerden has been busy
• Plus The Life of Brian, Nine’s new daily, Acast revenue opportunity
• Plus Russel Howcroft explores COVID-19’s ‘insane marketing disruption’
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• The part-time TV host and panellist also told Mediaweek about his day jobs.
Russel Howcroft from ABC TV’s Gruen series on advertising will host the show.
Box Office: The Dry moves to #2 as Penguin Bloom takes top spot
2021 Sounds Better Together music event to be aired on Nine
Triple J releases the stats from this year’s Hottest 100
TV Ratings January 25: Seven and Nine level as BBL faces up to 60 Minutes and Princess Diana
Ross Greenwood to join Sky News Australia as Business Editor
Remembering Larry King: Colleagues and guests pay tribute to longtime CNN host