• News consumption has understandably changed over the last few weeks,
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• All publishers in the top 10 saw their audiences decline
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• The News Corp Australia digital brand had just over a 1.5m daily unique audience in that period.
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Dropping out of the top 10 this month is The West Australian.
Lockdown Viewing: The Secrets She Keeps on 10 and 10 Play
85% of advertisers report COVID-19 has impacted ad spend
Easter Weekend Viewing: Max counts down The 1000 Greatest Songs Of All Time
The heat is on: MasterChef judges Andy, Melissa & Jock
TV ratings April 7: Will Seven’s head start help House Rules?
ACM’s Tony Kendall: Don’t ignore record regional audiences