• The appointment is effective 13 January, 2020.
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• Deal of a lifetime as advertisers look to reach regional Australians
• Simpson will now be responsible for all national revenue
A sale price was not revealed, but there has been speculation the station sold for close to $30m.
All the 2018 ACRA winners
• Taking over the Sydney general manager role is Dee McTaggart
'The time is now right for us to look to the future,' says outgoing CEO Grant Cameron.
• 'Our point of difference is that we choose to be intensely local'
News.com.au’s editor-in-chief comments on 11m+ audience
Nielsen Nov DCR: News.com.au all-time high, Nine close to 10m
Radio disruption: Nova Entertainment restructure as staff let go
Summer TV Ratings December 10: Final episode of Love on the Spectrum 461k
New funding for docos from Wayne Blair, Michael Tear & others
Universal Media now the biggest Australian magazine publisher