• Do ratings count? Triple M connections fill three of top five spots
• The live concerts will be available to watch on each station’s website, with catchup video available for 30 days
• iHeartPodcast Network’s Stuff You Should Know is again the #1 most popular podcast in Australia
• As part of its growth strategy, the iHeartPodcast Network has added new titles from Kast Media
• Kyle visiting cardiologist today in case, admits ‘real’ inner sadness
“ARN remains a leader in audio, demonstrated by continued growth across our network offering."
• KIIS Network’s national drive show Will & Woody launched in 2018
• The podcast was previewed by Christian O’Connell today at Couch-Ella 2020
• This global breakthrough was developed in partnership with A Million Ads
• All of these new roles will begin in May.
• The night show will be called The Christian O’Connell Show
ARN has announced the sale of iNC Digital Media to Impulse Screen Media. iNC’s team will join the existing Impulse Screen Media...
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist