Layton will be based in ARN’s Melbourne office and will commence his role on May 20.
Plus the Kyle and Jackie O factor lifting KIIS & Will and Woody
• But it will take time, and ARN won’t act until new research is in
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Howells commences his role at ARN’s Melbourne office on April 8.
• Anthony Bartram has been appointed to the newly created role of national trading director.
• Marketing unleashed for The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show and Bianca, Mike & Bob
• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
• ARN noted it has exceptionally talented women working across the whole business
“It was always our intention to better integrate the content offering of ARN and Conversant Media "
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
“Belinda has a unique set of skills for the Australian market"
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour
Noni Hazlehurst uncovers family secrets in SBS documentary series
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold on growth beyond out-of-home