• The station released an apology within hours of the broadcast
• Mediaweek Podcast with 2GB’s Ben Fordham, Wavemaker’s Philippa Noilea Tani & SCA’s Brian Gallagher
• The 2019 team will once again be headed up by Ray Hadley and Mark Levy
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
Goodbye Matty Johns & Bruno Bouchet, Eddie McGuire’s TV reveal
"I have to confront those challenges and they are still a concern.”
• Listening to Aussie radio now easier than ever with Amazon’s Alexa
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• The findings come after a seven-week trial
The ambitious plan starts in Sydney this week with a look at the market leaders.
The company, which includes 2GB and 3AW amongst its stations, is majority owned by Fairfax Media.
Preview: FIFA Women’s World Cup on SBS
River Lives: ABC Radio SA focus on our Murray-Darling communities
Hughesy pranked: Radio star morphs from Stellar cover to studio
Sunshine Coast Daily apologises for concern over front-page imagery
The Weekly Times Launches new mag- Agjournal
Foxtel appoints Paul Edwards as Chief Communications Officer