"When people ask my target demographic, I say I’m not targeting any demographic."
• WWOS is broadcast on 2GB every Monday to Thursday 6pm-7pm.
• Your Weekend with Tim Gilbert will be heard on Friday’s 7pm-8pm across the non-NRL/AFL months
News Xtend, Fetch TV, Angelos Frangopoulos, Spotify Australia, Bubble Bath Bay, Claudia Karvan, AFL Footy Show, and Rugby Union
Plus Simon Reeve and Rugby Australia
“I feel like I have come home."
• FOMO, Annastacia Palaszczuk, Daily Mail, Grant Denyer, Racing.com, Rugby World Cup, and AFL
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
• Why the new 2GB breakfast host is thanking Kyle Sandilands for his roast
• Wilson’s first drive show wasn’t unlike Ben Fordham’s first breakfast outing
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
• Mark Levy will continue to host 4BC drive while a search is finalised for a permanent host in Brisbane.
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle
How 10 made the most of its own backyard on the Amazing Race Australia
Are Media appoints Melissa Mason as Digital Editor for ELLE and marie claire
Podcast Week: Profitability – show me the money! Howie & Nice Garry