• The station released an apology within hours of the broadcast
• Mediaweek Podcast with 2GB’s Ben Fordham, Wavemaker’s Philippa Noilea Tani & SCA’s Brian Gallagher
• The 2019 team will once again be headed up by Ray Hadley and Mark Levy
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
Goodbye Matty Johns & Bruno Bouchet, Eddie McGuire’s TV reveal
"I have to confront those challenges and they are still a concern.”
• Listening to Aussie radio now easier than ever with Amazon’s Alexa
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• The findings come after a seven-week trial
The ambitious plan starts in Sydney this week with a look at the market leaders.
The company, which includes 2GB and 3AW amongst its stations, is majority owned by Fairfax Media.
SBS hits the road with the 2019 Tour de France starting July 6
Mercado on TV: Blaming the box – Bramston, Big Brother & Bolt
Footy Show return: Eddie, Sam and Trevor reunited for TV special
Mediaweek Roundup: Footy Show is back, ABC moving?, Rupert Murdoch + more
TV Guide: State of Origin Game II on Nine & 9GEM
TV Guide: Women’s State of Origin on Nine & 9GEM