Radio greats line up to pay tribute to kingmaker at 2SM, 2UE and 2GB
"When people ask my target demographic, I say I’m not targeting any demographic."
• WWOS is broadcast on 2GB every Monday to Thursday 6pm-7pm.
• Your Weekend with Tim Gilbert will be heard on Friday’s 7pm-8pm across the non-NRL/AFL months
News Xtend, Fetch TV, Angelos Frangopoulos, Spotify Australia, Bubble Bath Bay, Claudia Karvan, AFL Footy Show, and Rugby Union
Plus Simon Reeve and Rugby Australia
“I feel like I have come home."
• FOMO, Annastacia Palaszczuk, Daily Mail, Grant Denyer, Racing.com, Rugby World Cup, and AFL
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
• Why the new 2GB breakfast host is thanking Kyle Sandilands for his roast
• Wilson’s first drive show wasn’t unlike Ben Fordham’s first breakfast outing
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Zenith announces promotion of Jonny Cordony to Sydney MD
Roundup: Alan Jones, Disney TV portfolio, Reuters + more
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream