"When people ask my target demographic, I say I’m not targeting any demographic."
• WWOS is broadcast on 2GB every Monday to Thursday 6pm-7pm.
• Your Weekend with Tim Gilbert will be heard on Friday’s 7pm-8pm across the non-NRL/AFL months
News Xtend, Fetch TV, Angelos Frangopoulos, Spotify Australia, Bubble Bath Bay, Claudia Karvan, AFL Footy Show, and Rugby Union
Plus Simon Reeve and Rugby Australia
“I feel like I have come home."
• FOMO, Annastacia Palaszczuk, Daily Mail, Grant Denyer, Racing.com, Rugby World Cup, and AFL
• DDB Worldwide, The New York Times Co., Mick Gatto, and ViacomCBS UK
• Why the new 2GB breakfast host is thanking Kyle Sandilands for his roast
• Wilson’s first drive show wasn’t unlike Ben Fordham’s first breakfast outing
AFL, BBC Global News, Paparazzi, Ray Hadley, 2CH, MasterChef, A-League, and Supercars
• Mark Levy will continue to host 4BC drive while a search is finalised for a permanent host in Brisbane.
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology