• Hadley may not (yet) have Alan Jones’ breakfast slot, but they are both now on the same money
2GB and Chris Smith today announce that they have agreed to end their working relationship.
• The station released an apology within hours of the broadcast
• Mediaweek Podcast with 2GB’s Ben Fordham, Wavemaker’s Philippa Noilea Tani & SCA’s Brian Gallagher
• The 2019 team will once again be headed up by Ray Hadley and Mark Levy
Plus: Who are the radio hosts who get an extra week’s leave?
• The winners for the Best AM Radio Breakfast show
Goodbye Matty Johns & Bruno Bouchet, Eddie McGuire’s TV reveal
"I have to confront those challenges and they are still a concern.”
• Listening to Aussie radio now easier than ever with Amazon’s Alexa
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• The findings come after a seven-week trial
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021