• The ISL wrote to swimmers last week
• Stuart Cranney, Jackie O, Seven West Media, A-League, Amazon, Carrie Bickmore, Survivor, MAFS, SBS, WPP AUNZ + Clemenger BBDO
• Guy Sebastian, A-League, Fox Footy, NRL + Southern Cross
• Commentating team for Tokyo 2020 features 14 Olympians
• Queensland Music Awards, Scott Morrison, David Anderson, Nova, Chris Matthews, bushfires, AFLW, Eddie McGuire + Merrick Watts
• Fox Footy, Ben Cousins, A-League, NRL, Foxtel & Nickelodeon, Disney & Apple, Paul Fletcher, Brisbane FM radio, 6PR, Michael Clarke, Vogue,...
• The ambassadors will support the Olympics Unleashed program
• The 44-strong team, the largest since Sydney 2000, will be led by Fox Sports head of television Steve Crawley
• QMS, ABC, Fox Sports, rugby league, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Living Room, Netflix, Triple M Melbourne, Sky Sports Radio, 10...
• Apple TV+, Steve Wood, 2020 Tokyo Olympics, Jason Derulo, Alan Jones + Annika Smethurst
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Lego Masters Australia season three to air April 19 on Nine and 9Now
Box Office: Godzilla Vs. Kong still on top, but Peter Rabbit 2 closes in
Sally Phillips travels to Australia to star in How To Please A Woman
“New Gateway for TV”: Freeview’s new HbbTV service to roll out from April 14
TV Ratings April 11: MAFS has highest ratings of the year as the Honesty Box joins the dinner party
Alchemy One: Sydney indie agency on being purpose driven