Seven Days gets its first international guest in Michael Brunt, who is The Economist‘s chief marketing officer and the MD for circulation.
Brunt joins Mediaweek‘s James Manning and Kruti Joshi on the weekly podcast to talk about the week in media, plus The Economist‘s subscription model in Australia and globally.
The topics covered include:
• Foreign Investment Review Board approves CBS purchase of Ten: one more hurdle to go
• The sudden departure of Fairfax Media editorial director Sean Aylmer after 20 years
• The Courier-Mail’s new digital home
• 50 years of Perth Telethon
• Perth radio shakeup: 96FM signs Paul & Lise for breakfast in 2018