• Who had a Netflix summer?
• Mediaweek’s Trent Thomas with Andrew Mercado as they talk through the box office blockbusters of 2019
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The runners-up in the category are podcasts from Nova/Acast and The Australian
• Foxtel head of factual Jim Buchan tells Mediaweek about Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• Durie, has hosted or guested on an amazing 52 different TV shows.
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• Four busy weeks in Mediaweek’s PodcastOne studio and 10 cracking podcasts.
• Andrew has 12 shows and James has 20.
Podcast Week: Natarsha’s Agenda, Tim’s music podcast, Matthew’s True Crime
ARIA Awards 2020: Big winners include Tame Impala, SAMPA & Amy Shark
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1