• Who had a Netflix summer?
• Mediaweek’s Trent Thomas with Andrew Mercado as they talk through the box office blockbusters of 2019
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The runners-up in the category are podcasts from Nova/Acast and The Australian
• Foxtel head of factual Jim Buchan tells Mediaweek about Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• Durie, has hosted or guested on an amazing 52 different TV shows.
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• Four busy weeks in Mediaweek’s PodcastOne studio and 10 cracking podcasts.
• Andrew has 12 shows and James has 20.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio