• The runners-up in the category are podcasts from Nova/Acast and The Australian
• Foxtel head of factual Jim Buchan tells Mediaweek about Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• Durie, has hosted or guested on an amazing 52 different TV shows.
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• Four busy weeks in Mediaweek’s PodcastOne studio and 10 cracking podcasts.
• Andrew has 12 shows and James has 20.
• The two former 2GB colleagues talk about their trips around the world this year
• Radio investors on ratings + Making Mystery Road
Andrew Mercado and James Manning talk Upfronts for one more time
Business backflip worthy of an Olympic medal: Robin Bailey back
TV ratings Friday January 17
NBCUniversal’s Peacock: Ad-supported & premium streaming
Summer TV Ratings: Dilruk voted out of the jungle as 10’s Celebrity a ratings champ
Fresh TV all the time: SBS really doesn’t stop over summer
Mediaweek Roundup: Kerry Stokes, Murdochs, The Project + more