• Who had a Netflix summer?
• Mediaweek’s Trent Thomas with Andrew Mercado as they talk through the box office blockbusters of 2019
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The runners-up in the category are podcasts from Nova/Acast and The Australian
• Foxtel head of factual Jim Buchan tells Mediaweek about Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• Durie, has hosted or guested on an amazing 52 different TV shows.
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• Four busy weeks in Mediaweek’s PodcastOne studio and 10 cracking podcasts.
• Andrew has 12 shows and James has 20.
TV Guide: Freeman on ABC and ABC iview
Mercado on TV: 10 News & Studio 10 turmoil, return of Sarah Lancashire
TV ratings August 13: The Bachelor #1 under 50 + NRL & The Front Bar
Pivotus founder promises ‘absolute honesty and superior customer service’
From the devastation comes The Fires, new Tony Ayres drama
Seven orders more Farmer Wants a Wife for 2021 from Fremantle/Eureka