• Who had a Netflix summer?
• Mediaweek’s Trent Thomas with Andrew Mercado as they talk through the box office blockbusters of 2019
• The podcast is sponsored by Optus
• The runners-up in the category are podcasts from Nova/Acast and The Australian
• Foxtel head of factual Jim Buchan tells Mediaweek about Aussie Inventions That Changed The World
Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
• BBT, AGT and Mr Black plus lots more
• Durie, has hosted or guested on an amazing 52 different TV shows.
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Podcast listeners were up over 30% on January driven by new daily show The Quicky.
• Four busy weeks in Mediaweek’s PodcastOne studio and 10 cracking podcasts.
• Andrew has 12 shows and James has 20.
News Corp Education site Kids News to assist with homeschooling
Barrie Cassidy returns to ABC TV with new One Plus One on April 9
Lego Masters to return on April 19 on Nine and 9Now
Ticker to expand live programming and social media + 7 new programs
Ratings report card: Australian Survivor: All Stars
ABC Easter gift: Killing Eve season 3 to arrive Easter Monday