With its new name firmly in place, the Mediaweek weekly panel podcast Seven Days has editor James Manning joined by deputy editor Dan Barrett and digital editor Kruti Joshi to discuss the media stories of significance over the past week.
This week the panel discusses:
- Quickflix enters administration – was it ahead of its time?
- James Warburton closes deal with Virgin Australia for V8 Supercars naming rights – the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship
- Mark Scott’s ABC departure – what would we like to see Michelle Guthrie focus on?
- Sky News Australia launch a dedicated election channel
- The record-setting Game of Thrones ratings for Foxtel
- MKR, Reno Rumble, and House Rules ratings
- Claire Askew appointed as new editor for Cosmopolitan
- Mark Buckman appointed to the Foxtel executive team