The Australian editor John Lehmann is the special guest in this episode of Seven Days podcast with Mediwaeek’s James Manning and Kruti Joshi.
The media headlines of the week discussed in this episode include:
• Podcasting: Southern Cross Austereo’s PodcastOne + Whooshkaa and ARN
• The long discussed media reforms to finally go ahead: win for regional journalism and small businesses
• Twitter reveals more than 30 live and in-stream video content deals
• ESPN Australia acquires rights to Laver Cup for Australia & New Zealand
• Recently launched Newcastle Sunday newspaper folds after just 11 editions
• Video not the primary focus at The Australian