• ABC defends use of ‘Invasion Day’, Clare Gill joins Seven, Ross Greenwood and Seven continues fight with Cricket Australia
• The Australian, Grant Broadcasters, and Seven's cricket deal
• The Australian moves to broaden the masthead’s national coverage
The Australian’s E-Commerce Summit runs on both Wednesday October 21 and Thursday October 22, 2020.
• Editor David Meagher spoke to Mediaweek
• The Australian Editor-in-Chief Christopher Dore comments
Channel Nine, Daily Mail, Ben Roberts-Smith, Emma Alberici, ABC, Claire Harvey, and Twitch
Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• The Night Driver podcast is sponsored by Harvey Norman.
• Gunn’s promotion was announced to readers on Saturday
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• Andrew ‘Greedy’ Smith funeral, Craig McLachlan + The Australian
Three Blue Ducks Premieres Saturday, 13 February on 10
10 Play streaming Australian dramas on demand
Busy Marc Fennell finds time to join Mastermind as Season Three Quizmaster
TV Demand: Cobra Kai and The Mandalorian continue to dominate
ARIA and PPCA appoint Network 10’s Annabelle Herd as new Chief Executive
What is News Showcase, Google’s solution to media code laws?