• Mike Raymond, Bauer Media, Optus Sport, Tokyo Olympics, Kyle Sandilands, Australian Financial Review, The Australian, Isentia + Facebook
• The Lighthouse delves into all possible scenarios highlighted by a major police investigation
• Gerard McManus is now a media adviser in the Morrison government
• The Australian this week launched a new six-part podcast series
• The premium execution features Margot Robbie
“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
• The changes have been carefully designed to simplify the experience
The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• Dusevic has been a newspaper and magazine journalist for three decades
• Until this week he was The Australian’s media diarist
The only other person to win the Gold Walkley twice in the award’s 40-year history is the legendary cartoonist Ron Tandberg.
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform
2019 Media i Awards: Nine wins National Sales Team of the Year
Podcast Week: Lady-Land, GOAT’s sex ed tapes, Acast Studios launches