• The Australian, Grant Broadcasters, and Seven's cricket deal
• The Australian moves to broaden the masthead’s national coverage
The Australian’s E-Commerce Summit runs on both Wednesday October 21 and Thursday October 22, 2020.
• Editor David Meagher spoke to Mediaweek
• The Australian Editor-in-Chief Christopher Dore comments
Channel Nine, Daily Mail, Ben Roberts-Smith, Emma Alberici, ABC, Claire Harvey, and Twitch
Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• The Night Driver podcast is sponsored by Harvey Norman.
• Gunn’s promotion was announced to readers on Saturday
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
• Andrew ‘Greedy’ Smith funeral, Craig McLachlan + The Australian
• After tour of duty in Adelaide, Perth & Brisbane, Sam Weir moving to Melbourne • Outgoing Herald Sun editor Damon Johnston...
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology