“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
• The changes have been carefully designed to simplify the experience
The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• Dusevic has been a newspaper and magazine journalist for three decades
• Until this week he was The Australian’s media diarist
The only other person to win the Gold Walkley twice in the award’s 40-year history is the legendary cartoonist Ron Tandberg.
“Women have achieved so much, even if there is more to do, and there is a great appetite among young women to...
• The article tells the story of a hospital in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Editor Helen Trinca: ‘There is enormous disruption in the business world.’
• Paul Whittaker will replace Angelos Frangopoulos
• What the ABC needs, conspiracy theories, opportunities for news brands, publishing profitability, the power of print with digital
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour
Noni Hazlehurst uncovers family secrets in SBS documentary series
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold on growth beyond out-of-home