• Kerrie McCallum will lead the new product
• ABC defends use of ‘Invasion Day’, Clare Gill joins Seven, Ross Greenwood and Seven continues fight with Cricket Australia
• The Australian, Grant Broadcasters, and Seven's cricket deal
• The Australian moves to broaden the masthead’s national coverage
The Australian’s E-Commerce Summit runs on both Wednesday October 21 and Thursday October 22, 2020.
• Editor David Meagher spoke to Mediaweek
• The Australian Editor-in-Chief Christopher Dore comments
Channel Nine, Daily Mail, Ben Roberts-Smith, Emma Alberici, ABC, Claire Harvey, and Twitch
Peter Tonagh, Kevin Rudd, The Clarions awards, Lisa Wilkinson, Emma Alberici, Scott Cam, The Block. My Kitchen Rules, Hungry Ghosts, W magazine,...
• The Night Driver podcast is sponsored by Harvey Norman.
• Gunn’s promotion was announced to readers on Saturday
• Alan Jones, Fox Sports, Nine, spring carnival racing and Rugby Australia
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Guide: Ultimate Tag on Seven and 7Plus
RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under’s 10 Queens revealed at Mardi Gras
ARIA Charts: Top Three albums of the week all new to the charts
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show