“We wanted to create something new, not just follow what has been done previously”
• The changes have been carefully designed to simplify the experience
The List is being edited by former BRW Rich List editor John Stensholt who joined The Australian last year.
Other appointments include Bridget Cormack to deputy editor of Review.
• Dusevic has been a newspaper and magazine journalist for three decades
• Until this week he was The Australian’s media diarist
The only other person to win the Gold Walkley twice in the award’s 40-year history is the legendary cartoonist Ron Tandberg.
“Women have achieved so much, even if there is more to do, and there is a great appetite among young women to...
• The article tells the story of a hospital in Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
Editor Helen Trinca: ‘There is enormous disruption in the business world.’
• Paul Whittaker will replace Angelos Frangopoulos
• What the ABC needs, conspiracy theories, opportunities for news brands, publishing profitability, the power of print with digital
Mercado on TV: Life after death – from Glitch to Rove
TV Guide 2nd Test: Australia One win away from history in The Ashes
Rebel Wilson to host Australia’s first Amazon Original series
Michael Carrington appointed ABC director entertainment & specialist
Giannopoulos & Pickering deal: Bravo acquires Precision Talent
Gourmet Traveller names Attica as Australia best restaurant