Sports Entertainment Network (SEN) has announced plans to launch a new DAB+ all sports station in Mandurah, to be known as SEN Peel, on the back of another month of digital growth in WA.
With the success of breakfast with Garry Lyon and Tim Watson and Gerard Whateley‘s sports radio show Whateley heard live on 657 SENTrack, podcast listens in Perth increased 48% month on month to a total of 281,936.
Page views on SEN.com.au and the SEN app in WA also increased 33% month on month to 677,456.
Sports Entertainment Network group commercial director Paige Wright said WA audiences were loving the sports content now available to them.
“With Breakfast with Garry and Tim and Whateley hitting the mark and digital audience growth continuing in this state, it’s clear we’re really connecting with sports fans. Our new sports station, SEN Peel, will further embed our network in WA and continue to provide fans with exceptional sport entertainment,” Wright said.
SEN WA highlights include:
• Page views (web & app) – 677,456 (up 33% month on month)
• Web & app users – 100,263 (up 33% month on month)
• News article reads – 412,406 (up 48% month on month)
• Concurrent minutes listened on the app – 3,096,726 (up 4% month on month)
• Podcast listens in Perth – 281,936 (up 48% month on month)
• Sportsday 6PR P10+ 47,000 listeners and share of 10.9% – the number 1 show in its timeslot for M30+ with a 21.2% share
GFK Radio Ratings, Survey 7, 2020
Whooshkaa, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, JW Player, Google Analytics (01/10/20-31/10/20)