"SEN Peel will further embed our network in WA."
Plus, Village Roadshow value, Nine's rugby plans, SEN's new station, BBC News, and more.
• SEN will start a marketing campaign with ads across the Seven Network and News Corp Australia’s digital properties.
The first show on the new station will be Breakfast with Vossy which will go to air at 6am on Thursday.
• All SEN coverage can also be streamed live on the SEN and CA Live app
• The station is expected to start broadcasting in less than two weeks.
• SEN’s Melbourne Cup Carnival racing coverage can be heard across SENTrack radio stations:
• 1170 SEN launching with Andrew Voss breakfast, 2CH staying on DAB+
• Digital code, Small business ombudsman, George Pell, defamation law changes, and Scott Cummings
• Hill will also appear weekly on SEN’s Dwayne’s World with Dwayne Russell
• Riewoldt’s existing media agreements see him as a regular on Fox Footy.
Catch all the action on SENTrack – now on 1593 AM in Melbourne
Podcast Week: Natarsha’s Agenda, Tim’s music podcast, Matthew’s True Crime
ARIA Awards 2020: Big winners include Tame Impala, SAMPA & Amy Shark
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1