• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Michael worked on the show as a senior producer for the past year.
• KIIS tells competitors as it empties the safe: “That’s not a prize, this is a prize”
• Laura Bouchet will take over Lawrence Mooney’s new show Moonman in the Morning.
Melissa Doyle will lead team celebrating Sunday Night on final episode
116 SEN announces Dwayne Russell afternoon show
TV Ratings November 21: Seven Worlds, One Planet key to another Nine win
Girlfriend: After 30 years still a Gen Z source for informative entertainment
Radio station launch: SCA adding Hit Dance to its digital portfolio
Mediaweek Round Up: Prime Media, Rupert Murdoch, Cricket + more