• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Also joining in the fun on Tuesday were MKR contestants Ibby & Romel, Josh & Austin and Veronica & Piper.
• Michael worked on the show as a senior producer for the past year.
Mercado on TV: Miss Fisher the latest TV star on the big screen
A Little Gumption: LBPR’s Lisa Burling says dream it, do it and be it!
TV Guide: How and When to Watch NBL finals on ESPN and SBS
Married At First Sight recap & ratings: End of fourth week, 2020
TV Ratings February 26: Third MAFS dinner party keeps Nine #1
Whooshkaa brings podcasts to Deezer with new partnership