• Jonesy and Amanda will read sections of their memoirs and discuss the juicy details
• He was recently worked at a UK radio started up called Fix Radio
• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman