• Jonesy and Amanda will read sections of their memoirs and discuss the juicy details
• He was recently worked at a UK radio started up called Fix Radio
• All campaigns roll out across digital and social channels this week
• The position at WSFM was vacant after the recent departure of Scott Muller
• The announcement follows ARN’s launch of its new positioning Defining Audio
• The Brad March effect and how it impacted Australian radio
• Jonesy and Amanda bucked the overall station trend with their breakfast share down
• So far 3,486 readers and radio listeners have taken part
• Listen for the winning songs on 101.7 WSFM from 7am to 7pm every day for the chance at $10 million.
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
Box Office: The Dry moves to #2 as Penguin Bloom takes top spot
2021 Sounds Better Together music event to be aired on Nine
Triple J releases the stats from this year’s Hottest 100
TV Ratings January 25: Seven and Nine level as BBL faces up to 60 Minutes and Princess Diana
Ross Greenwood to join Sky News Australia as Business Editor
Remembering Larry King: Colleagues and guests pay tribute to longtime CNN host