• Head of client partnerships Angus Keene on how brands used the platform
Twitter, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Fox News, Karl Stefanovic, and BBL
• Not surprisingly major news events have been behind recent growth – from the bushfires to Covid-19.
Twitter, Sunday Times, Commercial Radio Australia, 10 Play, ABC, and NRL
• Foat joined Twitter in 2015
• Optus Sport, Apple, Network 10, Sports Bet, Qantas & more
• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
Zenith appointed to SBS’ performance media account
Catfish Hottest 100 countdown to air January 23 on MTV
TV Ratings January 20: 10’s I’m a Celebrity keeps tight grip on early prime audiences
ARN announces three internal promotions in content and commercial teams
Endemol Shine Australia’s Peter Newman reveals management restructure
IMG wins Asian TV Award for NBL 2020 Grand Final coverage