• Not surprisingly major news events have been behind recent growth – from the bushfires to Covid-19.
Twitter, Sunday Times, Commercial Radio Australia, 10 Play, ABC, and NRL
• Foat joined Twitter in 2015
• Optus Sport, Apple, Network 10, Sports Bet, Qantas & more
• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
TV ratings September 27: The Block still standing despite Monty Gals & Lindy doco
Bauer Media rebrands: Are Media marks new era for publisher
News Corp Australia exports News Xtend with Singapore Press Holdings
Nova Entertainment appoints Luke Minto group commercial director
The Top 14 mini MasterChefs are coming: 10 reveals launch date
Mediaweek Roundup: Ben Fordham, AAP, Radio Ratings, The Voice + more