• Optus Sport, Apple, Network 10, Sports Bet, Qantas & more
• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Just 1% of tweets use all 280 characters, 12% are longer than 140 characters
The social media giant opened this capability to publishers this week.
Annual Global TV Demand Award winners announced
JCDecaux installs giant sweatbands to mark Australian Open
New hosts for ABC’s Insiders and Q&A returning this February
Summer TV Ratings: Nick Kyrgios match keeps Nine #1, Brownless out of jungle
Mediaweek Industry Awards: Best Streaming Platform
Indira Naidoo to be ABC Radio’s Weekend Nightlife host