• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Just 1% of tweets use all 280 characters, 12% are longer than 140 characters
The social media giant opened this capability to publishers this week.
Set The Standard is being hosted in partnership with Australian Women in Music Awards.
NSW Government to provide nearly $1 million for local artists
Screen Australia Announces Story Development Funding for 26 Projects
Zenith Forecasts: E-commerce and premium digital media to drive beauty adspend recovery
Nielsen October 2019 news rankings: News.com.au 10m+
Day 1 of 2GB/3AW under Nine rule: Hugh Marks addresses uncertainty
Foxtel dealmaker Amanda Laing on content everybody wants