• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Just 1% of tweets use all 280 characters, 12% are longer than 140 characters
The social media giant opened this capability to publishers this week.
Set The Standard is being hosted in partnership with Australian Women in Music Awards.
• Media giant pushes for more news and video content with new partnership deals
The announcement expands the premium video content available on Twitter to advertisers in Asia Pacific.
Craig Campbell: The Project’s ambition, achievements & evolution
TV Ratings July 18: Seven’s winning combo is Soap, Mick and a movie
Mediaweek Roundup: George Calombaris, Lawyer X, The Final Quarter + more
Commercial radio goes digital in Canberra with DAB+ digital radio broadcasts
Foxtel shows receive 217 Primetime Emmy nominations
Lawyer X: The Untold Story to air on Sky News July 22 & 23