• Foat joined Twitter in 2015
• Optus Sport, Apple, Network 10, Sports Bet, Qantas & more
• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Just 1% of tweets use all 280 characters, 12% are longer than 140 characters
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav
TV Guide: 9Rush launch makes it 21 free FTA channels