• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Just 1% of tweets use all 280 characters, 12% are longer than 140 characters
The social media giant opened this capability to publishers this week.
Set The Standard is being hosted in partnership with Australian Women in Music Awards.
• Media giant pushes for more news and video content with new partnership deals
The announcement expands the premium video content available on Twitter to advertisers in Asia Pacific.
• A global average of 125 million hashtags are shared every day
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion