• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
• Just 1% of tweets use all 280 characters, 12% are longer than 140 characters
The social media giant opened this capability to publishers this week.
Set The Standard is being hosted in partnership with Australian Women in Music Awards.
TV Guide: Australian Survivor concludes over two massive nights
Top 10 Game Charts: NBA 2K20 2K Sports leads the herd
TV Ratings September 15: The Block passes the hallway mark with another 1.1m+ audience
Eureka Productions fast-tracks growth with former Seven executive
Former exec claims MTV will be a new Network 10 multichannel
ARIA Chart: Mallrat joins top 10 as Post Malone keeps Taylor from the top