Twitter, Sunday Times, Commercial Radio Australia, 10 Play, ABC, and NRL
• Foat joined Twitter in 2015
• Optus Sport, Apple, Network 10, Sports Bet, Qantas & more
• Advertisers will be charged only once their ad is viewed for 6 seconds
• NBC Olympics will lead the sales process for this unique content,
• In a blog post overnight, Twitter has detailed some of the changes
• SBS will live stream #WorldGameLIVE exclusively on Twitter each match day
Twitter has launched a special edition emoji to celebrate the 41st Mardi Gras Parade.
• Advertising revenue totalled $791 million, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
“Australia is part of Twitter’s fastest growing region."
The conversation-starting tweet was retweeted nearly 170,000 times.
The live stream will be available to logged-in and logged-out users on Twitter globally.
Bachelor In Paradise: Everything you need to know
Screen Australia $6 million in funding for Every Cloud productions & more
TV Guide: Alan Jones on Sky News starts July 6 at 8 PM
Pauline Hanson will no longer appear on The Today Show confirms Nine
TV Ratings July 5: Big Brother Lockdown + Poh leaves MasterChef
Paul Whittaker on Sky News audience growth, politics and accountability