• Nine edges out close win off the back of 60 Minutes and The Trump Show
• Shots fired with Holey Moley, MAFS Grand Reunion and The Amazing Race all going head to head
• Part two of Mediaweek's interview series with the team behind The Amazing Race Australia
• Jackie O, Amazing Race Australia, Five Bedrooms, and Pete Evans
• Over $25,000 worth of prizes were auctioned off
• The season reached 6.97 million people nationally.
• Mediaweek speaks with The Amazing Race host Beau Ryan
• Beau Ryan will be hosting The Amazing Race Australia
Recommendations by Andrew Mercado. Friday The Graham Norton Show 8.30pm on Ten The 20th season of Britain’s best chat show returns with...
Peter Olszewski round out the week’s media news in the Asian market
FRIDAY Orange Is The New Black – Streaming on Netflix and binging on showcase The fourth series is “Express from the US”...
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Mercado on TV: Mardi Gras TV Guide from RuPaul to spicy early-evening NZ drama
Ahoy! Australia’s most successful podcast duo return for fourth season
Foxtel Media looks to the future with new digitally-enabled client offerings
Foxtel virtual showcase unveils new content and digital ad innovations
TV Guide: ESPN to broadcast 2021 NBA All-Star, Monday March 8
LiSTNR releases Michael Gudinski: The Ultimate Music Man podcast