• Blanche d’Alpuget interview with Leigh Sales a 7.30 highlight
• Catch-up audiences push Lego Masters final audience to 1.73m
• Dr Karl a ratings magnet as SBS challenges in the 7.30pm slot
• Blokes dodge a TV bullet again as sixth woman departs MasterChef
Nine managed to rank #1 in primary channel share with 19.9%
• MasterChef debuts world first Legend’s Week, lifts week-on-week
Below are some pics from her celebration.
• Breaking news of Bob Hawke’s death takes over Thursday
10 axed Pointless for the same reason that the Liberal Party dumped Malcolm Turnbull.
• Taking risks and the Hollywood star who wants to launch The Project in the US
• 62% of the site’s audience is female.
• Seven records midweek win: #1 primary, #1 network
Top 10 Game Charts: Older Games Dominate
Foxtel announces Scott Pape four-part doco: Money School
Australian Ninja Warrior returns July 8 on Nine
Voting now open for TV Week Logies Gold and Most Popular categories
Derryn Hinch returning to television with regular weekly show
Former Nine executive returns to family in CarAdvice driving seat