• Starcom Australia CEO, Nick Keenan, comments
• Keenan most recently having spent two years as CEO of Red Rooster
Currently CEO of Starcom Australia, Barbour will start in his new role effective immediately.
• Campbell joins the agency after having held various general management, strategy and investment roles
• This week two media agencies leaders have spoken out about the months ahead
• Visa & Seven West Media to partner, with participation from Samsung
• The changes include the promotion of national strategy director Graeme Wood
• Alarcon most recently worked at Fairfax Events & Entertainment as content director
"It was refreshing to see a year’s worth of content planned out to address a 50-week schedule."
• Can Seven remain #1, challenges facing MKR spinoff
Today we have feedback from the people that make Nine’s planned $1b 2019 content spend possible – the advertisers.
Toone left Starcom at the end of 2017 after 11 years with the company.
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms