“At Starcom, we’ve created teams that are broad in knowledge and multi-skilled"
• Starcom Australia CEO, Nick Keenan, comments
• Keenan most recently having spent two years as CEO of Red Rooster
Currently CEO of Starcom Australia, Barbour will start in his new role effective immediately.
• Campbell joins the agency after having held various general management, strategy and investment roles
• This week two media agencies leaders have spoken out about the months ahead
• Visa & Seven West Media to partner, with participation from Samsung
• The changes include the promotion of national strategy director Graeme Wood
• Alarcon most recently worked at Fairfax Events & Entertainment as content director
"It was refreshing to see a year’s worth of content planned out to address a 50-week schedule."
• Can Seven remain #1, challenges facing MKR spinoff
Today we have feedback from the people that make Nine’s planned $1b 2019 content spend possible – the advertisers.
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo