Currently CEO of Starcom Australia, Barbour will start in his new role effective immediately.
• Campbell joins the agency after having held various general management, strategy and investment roles
• This week two media agencies leaders have spoken out about the months ahead
• Visa & Seven West Media to partner, with participation from Samsung
• The changes include the promotion of national strategy director Graeme Wood
• Alarcon most recently worked at Fairfax Events & Entertainment as content director
"It was refreshing to see a year’s worth of content planned out to address a 50-week schedule."
• Can Seven remain #1, challenges facing MKR spinoff
Today we have feedback from the people that make Nine’s planned $1b 2019 content spend possible – the advertisers.
Toone left Starcom at the end of 2017 after 11 years with the company.
20 students were given a brief from Starcom client Buderim Ginger for a new product launch.
The move aims to deliver positive customer experience and return on experience for clients.
JCDecaux logos will change to rainbow flag for Mardi Gras sponsorship
SCA announces rebranding for Redwave Media radio brands
Foxtel announces The Real Housewives of Melbourne cast
TV Ratings February 18: MAFS over 1M again + Survivor has best night of 2020
Australian Ninja Warrior moves to new location + tickets now available
Barefoot Investor Scott Pape hosting Road To Recovery Foxtel special