• Round 1 of the 2022 Siren Awards is now open, with entries closing on 1 May 2021
• The campaign was created by Andy Scott, Parris Mesidis and Rory Kennett-Lister
• Lawrence Mooney gets all the good gigs – returns for second year
• They also placed first in the single category for the individual commercial “The Call – No Fees.”
“I wanted to leverage the universal truth, a child’s safety is paramount"
• The 15th annual Siren Awards where hosted by comedian and Triple M breakfast host Lawrence Mooney
Should be a good awards night with Triple M’s Moonman hosting!
Clemenger BBDO took home the Gold and Silver siren awards.
Hawkins and Medalia created the three ads at 303 MullenLowe
Tom Gleeson from The Weekly will host Commercial Radio's Siren Awards, which will take place on 12 May.
SCA Perth and Allpest win Gold Siren Award for Matt Dickson’s campaign, going to Cannes
The Chase's Chris Taylor and Andrew Hansen to host Commercial Radio Australia's Siren Awards.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Adelaide Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Melbourne Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Brisbane Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Research from Seven reveals audience interest in Tokyo 2020 Olympics