• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data
TV Guide: Manchester United to face Perth Glory and Leeds United on Seven
ABC Commercial sells Exposed: The Case of Keli Lane to Discovery UK
ARN appoints new content director for Adelaide’s Mix and Cruise
ABC and News Corp take court action to challenge AFP raids
Scaleup Mediafund launches second fund to provide ads to start-ups
Radio silence: Triple M’s No Talk Day in support of Beyond Blue