• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data
Mediaweek Roundup: Masked Singer, Pauline Hanson, Sam Newman + more
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more