• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data
Tanya & Steve resign with Triple M Newcastle
Ben & Liam departing triple j breakfast for Adelaide radio gig
TV Ratings October 21: Masked Singer has 1.372m for reveal
Andrew Cook returns to magazines as head of sales for Bauer Media
Crocmedia’s Telstra AFL Trade Radio grows digital audience 117%
Bauer’s Brendon Hill on Pacific acquisition: Staff, licenses, sales pitch