• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data
Business backflip worthy of an Olympic medal: Robin Bailey back
TV ratings Friday January 17
NBCUniversal’s Peacock: Ad-supported & premium streaming
Summer TV Ratings: Dilruk voted out of the jungle as 10’s Celebrity a ratings champ
Fresh TV all the time: SBS really doesn’t stop over summer
Mediaweek Roundup: Kerry Stokes, Murdochs, The Project + more