• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data
Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Coming To 10 On January 23
TV ratings January 18: Test Cricket and Big Bash combo a winner for Seven
Commercial radio returns for 2021…and the ABC too
Millionaire Hot Seat Returns Tonight
Antelope to Kangaroos: Stephen Tate on I’m a Celebrity’s wild ride in 2021
Mediaweek Roundup: James Murdoch, Chris Murphy, NBL and Stan Sport