Most read news brands are The Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Herald Sun and The Australian
Roy Morgan data found half of the top 10 most widely read magazines have increased their print readership over the last year
Searches of 'republic' shot up by 1568%
• Digital and print news is 20.5 million Australians
Nine Publishing has the two most-read news brands – The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age
Industry to move to a ‘Total News’ readership metric from July 1
• news.com.au had the largest online audience for June
New-look Digital Content Ratings give publishers bigger numbers
How continuous innovation helps the five-year-old magazine grow its audience.
In the Sports sub-category, Telstra Media AFL is away ahead.
• BBC lifts unique audience and lifts from ninth to sixth in Nielsen top 10
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
• 17.4 million Aussies 18+ accessed online content in February
The SMH and The Age have dropped off the chart following Fairfax's decision to no longer participate.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Fairfax’s Sydney Morning Herald was the highest-reaching title with 5.18m readers.
The latest emma and Roy Morgan magazine readership data
The latest emma and Roy Morgan newspaper readership data