• The campaign is not just for journalists
• Sweep is the first community-based, augmented reality shopping app
• Issue #3 of Royals Monthly is currently on sale
• The WoTF awards were announced yesterday
Fernwood is distributed in 69 health clubs nationwide.
Australia’s news media sector remains the third largest media sector by ad revenue.
• Part 1: The head of content takes Mediaweek behind its editorial operations
The Royal Institution of Australia (RiAus) will take custodianship of Cosmos magazine.
News Corp will provide seven-day printing services to Fairfax in NSW and Queensland.
'Pacific’s brands and culture of entrepreneurship attracted me to this role.'
Birdee will cease publication this week.
Shazam introduces visual capability for advertising, launches with SCA and Universal Pictures
Guardian Australia launches lifestyle, moves into NZ, hires more writers
The W-League also plays in ABC’s free-to-air home in new season
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform