• Editor Dora Papas spoke to Mediaweek
• Acting editor, Alex Noonan, spoke to Mediaweek
• Editor of marie claire, Nicky Briger, spoke to Mediaweek
• Editor of ELLE, Genevra Leek, spoke to Mediaweek
• The campaign is not just for journalists
• Sweep is the first community-based, augmented reality shopping app
• Issue #3 of Royals Monthly is currently on sale
• The WoTF awards were announced yesterday
Fernwood is distributed in 69 health clubs nationwide.
Australia’s news media sector remains the third largest media sector by ad revenue.
• Part 1: The head of content takes Mediaweek behind its editorial operations
The Royal Institution of Australia (RiAus) will take custodianship of Cosmos magazine.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Sally Phillips travels to Australia to star in How To Please A Woman
“New Gateway for TV”: Freeview’s new HbbTV service to roll out from April 14
TV Ratings April 11: MAFS has highest ratings of the year as the Honesty Box joins the dinner party
Alchemy One: Sydney indie agency on being purpose driven
Mushroom Group announces Music From The Home Front 2021 lineup
Big Brother coming to Seven on April 26