Zemunik: "I cannot wait to join Razorfish and partner with the newly formed leadership team"
The trio also discussed inspiring women-driven initiative and improvements the industry can make
Last year, Publicis Groupe CEO Arthur Sadoun announced he was diagnosed and treated for cancer
The program, L'avenir, aims to change the gender ratio among creative leaders across the region
The new appointees join "the agency at a pivotal time of growth and momentum for the business"
• She will oversee South Asia, Australia/New Zealand and South-East Asia
• Plus: how the company is supporting their people
• Tonelli will move into his new position in January 2023
• Salterbaxter has been operating globally from a UK-base for 25 years
• Jason Williams steps into head of creative excellence and Andy Fergusson is promoted to ECD at Leo Burnett
• The Paris-based company reported growth of +21%
• The platform enables retailers to maximize monetization as they extend reach
• Hewitt spent the last 20 years in agencies in Australia and South-East Asia
• Rebelo said: "We believe that Razorfish best reflects how the business has evolved"