• Farouk will now have a dual role, retaining his responsibilities as CEO of Digitas ANZ.
• Ellis will move from his current position as Chief Investment Officer at Zenith
• He will retain his current role as CEO of the performance marketing agency, Performics.
• Preston explains his decision to part ways with Publicis
• The board's aim is to create a positive community impact
• Adam-Gedge will be responsible for building relationships to create exponential value for clients
Publicis Groupe has announced the acquisition of Match Media, Australia’s leading independent media agency.
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top
News Corp reveals sports rights savings offset Covid-19 impact
Australian 16-year-old hip-hop artist Kid LAROI conquering world charts
Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant coming to Binge & Foxtel in October