• Publicis Groupe ANZ CEO, Michael Rebelo, comments
• Farouk will now have a dual role, retaining his responsibilities as CEO of Digitas ANZ.
• Ellis will move from his current position as Chief Investment Officer at Zenith
• He will retain his current role as CEO of the performance marketing agency, Performics.
• Preston explains his decision to part ways with Publicis
• The board's aim is to create a positive community impact
• Adam-Gedge will be responsible for building relationships to create exponential value for clients
Publicis Groupe has announced the acquisition of Match Media, Australia’s leading independent media agency.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021