• Publicis Groupe ANZ CEO, Michael Rebelo, comments
• Farouk will now have a dual role, retaining his responsibilities as CEO of Digitas ANZ.
• Ellis will move from his current position as Chief Investment Officer at Zenith
• He will retain his current role as CEO of the performance marketing agency, Performics.
• Preston explains his decision to part ways with Publicis
• The board's aim is to create a positive community impact
• Adam-Gedge will be responsible for building relationships to create exponential value for clients
Publicis Groupe has announced the acquisition of Match Media, Australia’s leading independent media agency.
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more