• Kerri-Anne Kennerley, Lachlan Murdoch, the Guardian, Mel Gibson, Facebook and Google, News Corp, Carsales.com, Hugh Marks + streaming
• Elton John, BBC, Israel Folau, Fetch TV + Disney+
• Andrew ‘Greedy’ Smith funeral, Craig McLachlan + The Australian
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• Seven-Prime deal, Alan Jones, CBS and Viacom, Israel Folau, NRL + Ben Roberts-Smith
• New chief frank about recent performance: “Weak, tired and stagnant”
• James Warburton: Proposed merger is a game changer for advertisers and media buyers
• Prime Media released its results for the financial year ended 30 June 2019.
• The group’s net cash flow from operating activities of $7.8m declined $8.1m or 50.8%
“Our partnership with Prime, which now runs over 30 years, is one that we value tremendously."
Regional broadcasters now have to wait until at least May before the Bill returns to the Senate
"The existing legislation has become out of date and redundant"
Screen Queensland recipients share $1m COVID-19 Support Package
TV ratings August 12: The Bachelor wins demos despite smaller launch audience
Ramsay Street replacement: Don Hany steps in for Tim Robards on Neighbours
What happens when magazine is promoted, priced competitively
As Tony Gillies leaves AAP, colleague Mike Osborne pays tribute
Mediaweek Roundup: Sumner M. Redstone, AFP Raids, AFL + more