• Revenue is up 18 per cent from February
• Today’s announcement takes the total OMA membership to 32
The out of home industry reveals the category breakdowns for 2020
New roles for Hilary Perchard, Kerry Field, Chris Solomon and Adam Lang
• MAFS, Foxtel, Prince Charles, Ally Langdon, AFL, NRL + Rugby Australia
• The OMA National Health and Wellbeing Policy will come to effect on 1 July 2020
• The OOH industry saw a total increase of 10.8% on net media revenue in 2018
The Outdoor Media Association reports digital revenue has risen to just over half of total media revenue.
Creative Collection recognises the most creative and innovative out-of-home campaigns.
Charmaine Moldrich welcomed the addition of Dollisson and Hines to the board
A March improvement follows rises in January and February
OOH audiences grow 20.3% over last six years, dollars surge 16% in 2016
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up