• "It’s important for advertisers to understand where the momentum is strongest"
oOh!media has announced its financial results for 2020
The Google Lens capability will work on six works of art wherever they are viewed.
• Screenrights, TikTok, oOh!media, SBS, FriendlyJordies, New York Post, Kennedy awards, Alan Kohler, Netflix, Supercars, and Derby Day
• The campaign has gone live across roadside, retail, bus shelter and café locations in Melbourne
Plus oOh!media and Foxtel
• The campaign will run throughout September
• Plus the Junkee network
• The redundancies are part of a wider organisational restructure
• Google, Facebook, oOh!media, triple j, Brad Blanks, Triple M, 4BC, National Geographic Kids, Matt Preston, Karl Stefanovic and Netflix
• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Sally Phillips travels to Australia to star in How To Please A Woman
“New Gateway for TV”: Freeview’s new HbbTV service to roll out from April 14
TV Ratings April 11: MAFS has highest ratings of the year as the Honesty Box joins the dinner party
Alchemy One: Sydney indie agency on being purpose driven
Mushroom Group announces Music From The Home Front 2021 lineup
Big Brother coming to Seven on April 26