• How Seven might have done Nine a favour last night
• Seven won its second consecutive week
• Anzac Day coverage of Marches & Dawn Services rates for ABC
• The SMH & The Age’s James Chessell, Dave Eisman talk to Mediaweek
• The list includes Honda, Kmart and a2 Milk.
• Andrew Denton with Angry Anderson launches Interview season 2
OMD’s national chief investment officer Melissa Hey, and Nine chief sales officer Michael Stephenson.
• Nine boosts its commentary team with former stars Chatfield & Layton
• Dancing With The Stars grand final gives 10 its biggest Monday
• Seven has won its second week in the past three weeks.
• How new sponsors clamoured to be part of TV’s hottest property
• We are closing in on a busy few weeks in the Mediaweek podcast studio.
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo