• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• Trust in media content and ads positively impacts consumer purchase consideration
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• The Guardian Australia and The Saturday Paper become members of NewsMediaWorks
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
Applications have opened for Copy School 2018 in Sydney, sponsored by NewsMediaWorks.
Davies comes to NewsMediaWorks with more than 20 years’ industry experience.
Australia’s news media sector in May reached 16.4 million people.
• Trust in news brands surges by 13 points, Trusted content creates halo effect for trust of ads
Wilkins joins NewsMediaWorks from News Corp
All the winners from the 2017 Newspaper of the Year Awards
Galaxy Research surveyed 2,863 Australians aged 18+
TV Guide: Australian Survivor concludes over two massive nights
Top 10 Game Charts: NBA 2K20 2K Sports leads the herd
TV Ratings September 15: The Block passes the hallway mark with another 1.1m+ audience
Eureka Productions fast-tracks growth with former Seven executive
Former exec claims MTV will be a new Network 10 multichannel
ARIA Chart: Mallrat joins top 10 as Post Malone keeps Taylor from the top