• Across measured digital platforms news media reaches 15.5 million Australians
• Australian news media reaches nine in ten Australians (94%)
• Fletcher completes the speaker line-up and will appear alongside international keynote speaker, Professor Scott Galloway
• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• Trust in media content and ads positively impacts consumer purchase consideration
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• The Guardian Australia and The Saturday Paper become members of NewsMediaWorks
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
Applications have opened for Copy School 2018 in Sydney, sponsored by NewsMediaWorks.
Davies comes to NewsMediaWorks with more than 20 years’ industry experience.
Australia’s news media sector in May reached 16.4 million people.
• Trust in news brands surges by 13 points, Trusted content creates halo effect for trust of ads
ESPN celebrates local legends this long weekend
2GB’s The Garden Clinic celebrates 40 years on-air
Social media engagement of sport content up during lockdown
Mercado on TV: Three outstanding dramas to catch over Easter
Early SMI data suggests lesser COVID-19 impact on ad demand
HT&E diversifies, broadcaster buys back into outdoor sector