• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• Trust in media content and ads positively impacts consumer purchase consideration
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• The Guardian Australia and The Saturday Paper become members of NewsMediaWorks
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
Applications have opened for Copy School 2018 in Sydney, sponsored by NewsMediaWorks.
Davies comes to NewsMediaWorks with more than 20 years’ industry experience.
Australia’s news media sector in May reached 16.4 million people.
• Trust in news brands surges by 13 points, Trusted content creates halo effect for trust of ads
Wilkins joins NewsMediaWorks from News Corp
All the winners from the 2017 Newspaper of the Year Awards
Galaxy Research surveyed 2,863 Australians aged 18+
Mediaweek Roundup: George Calombaris, Lawyer X, The Final Quarter + more
Commercial radio goes digital in Canberra with DAB+ digital radio broadcasts
Foxtel shows receive 217 Primetime Emmy nominations
Lawyer X: The Untold Story to air on Sky News July 22 & 23
The latest season of The Bachelor with Matt Agnew will premier July 31
Podcast Week: Hamish & Andy, Dan Illic, Nigel Marsh, Porno live