• Australian news media reaches nine in ten Australians (94%)
• Fletcher completes the speaker line-up and will appear alongside international keynote speaker, Professor Scott Galloway
• Also elected to the INMA board of directors is Chris Janz
• Trust in media content and ads positively impacts consumer purchase consideration
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• The Guardian Australia and The Saturday Paper become members of NewsMediaWorks
It features a range of executions that assert why trusted journalism is important for advertisers.
Applications have opened for Copy School 2018 in Sydney, sponsored by NewsMediaWorks.
Davies comes to NewsMediaWorks with more than 20 years’ industry experience.
Australia’s news media sector in May reached 16.4 million people.
• Trust in news brands surges by 13 points, Trusted content creates halo effect for trust of ads
Wilkins joins NewsMediaWorks from News Corp
TV Guide: Love Island Australia ends over two massive nights
Kerry Stokes’ ratings forecast, farewells directors Gammell & Kennett
TV Guide: Bachelorette Angie Kent gives her final rose over two nights
Tech company Unbnd release NBA mixed reality app
TV Ratings November 12: 10 takes 7:30pm demos with Amazing Race
Radio Ratings challenges & triumph: Nova Entertainment’s Paul Jackson