• The unique tournament offers a $150,000 prize for the team that finishes with the most points.
• The 2019-20 Hungry Jack’s NBL Season was a record-breaking season for the league
• Adam Creighton, Are Media, and Rob Riggle
• See also Superbikes, ISU Figure Skating, Beach Volleyball, Speedweek and the Dakar Rally
• Just four teams remain in the hunt for the Hungry Jack's NBL title
• The first episode of SBS Courtside will air at 9.30am AEDT on Saturday, 26 October
• Molan and Johns feud, NBL, NRL Grand Final performers, Kris Kristofferson, Triple M Hard N Heavy + ‘safeguarding’ journalists
• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
• Media partners: In – SBS & ESPN, Out – Fox Sports & Nine
• The special guest on Mediaweek TV on the Your Money channel last week was NBL owner Larry Kestelman.
The new ownership group has promised a long-term commitment to transform the Sydney Kings into Australia’s premier basketball club.
The coverage of the game will begin on Thursday October 11.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio