• Just four teams remain in the hunt for the Hungry Jack's NBL title
• The first episode of SBS Courtside will air at 9.30am AEDT on Saturday, 26 October
• Molan and Johns feud, NBL, NRL Grand Final performers, Kris Kristofferson, Triple M Hard N Heavy + ‘safeguarding’ journalists
• NBL & Facebook, 2GB's Alan Jones, 3AW, Seven's Melissa Doyle, Australian content, Anjali Rao, Film Victoria + Macquarie Media
• Media partners: In – SBS & ESPN, Out – Fox Sports & Nine
• The special guest on Mediaweek TV on the Your Money channel last week was NBL owner Larry Kestelman.
The new ownership group has promised a long-term commitment to transform the Sydney Kings into Australia’s premier basketball club.
The coverage of the game will begin on Thursday October 11.
• As part of deal 1116 SEN will broadcast all Melbourne United games live
Every game live on Fox Sports + expanded free-to-air coverage
Two live games per round across SBS and SBS Viceland starting October 7
Plus new season sees WNBL back on TV
Lockdown Viewing: Normal People coming to Stan on April 27
Screen Australia and Vice announce Pitch Australiana winner
Zoo goes virtual as Taronga TV launches
JCDecaux launches ‘Thank You’ Out-of-Home campaign
No golf, but Fox Sports will still celebrate US Masters
Facebook invests further $100m to support US news industry