• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
'We always sat there very, very envious of the Australian Open tennis as a promotional platform.'
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
• Shelly is the co-host with Jayne Azzopardi of Nine's weekly show Talking Married
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
'By comparison to what happened this season, 2017 wasn’t very scandalous at all.'
'So many 'reality' shows have manipulative producers plotting faux dramas'
KFC, HotelsCombined, Youfoodz and Finder.com.au support the social experiment
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion