• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
'We always sat there very, very envious of the Australian Open tennis as a promotional platform.'
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
• Shelly is the co-host with Jayne Azzopardi of Nine's weekly show Talking Married
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
'By comparison to what happened this season, 2017 wasn’t very scandalous at all.'
'So many 'reality' shows have manipulative producers plotting faux dramas'
KFC, HotelsCombined, Youfoodz and Finder.com.au support the social experiment
10’s Pilot Week returns September 8 but with no Catfish Australia
Nikki Warburton named Chief Customer & Marketing Officer at Audi Australia
Q&A EP Peter McEvoy to farewell the ABC after three-decade career
AWGIE Awards special honours for Mac Gudgeon, Magda Szubanski
Stellar Celebrates Third Birthday with Jennifer Hawkins Cover Story
QMS Media delivers revenue and earnings growth in 2019 first half