• Tahlia Pritchard is the editor at Punkee
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
'We always sat there very, very envious of the Australian Open tennis as a promotional platform.'
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
• Shelly is the co-host with Jayne Azzopardi of Nine's weekly show Talking Married
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
'By comparison to what happened this season, 2017 wasn’t very scandalous at all.'
'So many 'reality' shows have manipulative producers plotting faux dramas'
TV Guide: Code Wars Hall v Gallen November 15
Mercado on TV: Nine’s Morning Wars, The Crown, Has Days been axed?
SPA Awards: Maker of Bluey named Production Business of the Year
GQ Australia names presenting partner for GQ Men of the Year Awards
TV Ratings November 14: Angie says yes to Carlin as 10 grabs over 1m viewers
Grabyo Global Video Trends: Many now rank linear TV third choice