• MAFS is produced by Endemol Shine Australia for Nine
• Kristian Mynott, The Times titles, John McEnroe and Martina Navratilova, Awkwafina, Washington Post + Michelle Bridges
• Tahlia Pritchard is the editor at Punkee
• Nielsen has reported MAFS season six saw more than six million social interactions
• Best of the rest: MKR, Dancing plus Bad Mothers series ends
• Your guide to everything that is being said about Married at First Sight
• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
'We always sat there very, very envious of the Australian Open tennis as a promotional platform.'
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
• Shelly is the co-host with Jayne Azzopardi of Nine's weekly show Talking Married
• Julia Morris and Dr Chris Brown have been on fire together
• Michael Stephenson tells Mediaweek: 'It has been a great year for Nine'
TV Guide: The Voice Finale Week on Nine
James Graham: Farewell for Now to follow Super Saturday on Fox League
Mercado on TV: The Beatles, The Heights, Pauline, Eurovision & Hamilton
Perth radio duo celebrate a year since breakfast show relaunch
TV Ratings July 9: Seven & AFL top Thursday as NRL #1 Sydney and Brisbane
Nine Entertainment CFO Paul Koppelman departs after 11 months