• Sandilands joined the Mediaweek podcast after he came off air from his penultimate breakfast show of 2020.
• Syndicated K&J breakfast, 2Day, contract penalties cost Kyle $250k
• The US platforms that have expressed an interest in Kyle and Jackie O
• Inside King Kyle Group – Nueva Sangria, investment strategy, cartoon series
Kyle Sandilands is not accustomed to waiting for guests to arrive.
Seven, Ross Stevenson, Peta Credlin, Nine, Rugby Australia, Cricket Australia and NRL
David Mott, News Corp, Tom Watson, Simon Reeve, and The Chaser
oOh!media, Mamamia, Nine’s Sophie Walsh, Carrie Bickmore, MythBusters and AFL
• "Where is my apology. What a bunch of piss-ants.”
• News Corp, Facebook, The Guardian, Lego Masters, and SEN
• Elsewhere, Kyle Sandilands turned out to be not dying, but 60 Minutes does have a death wish.
• Kyle visiting cardiologist today in case, admits ‘real’ inner sadness
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo