"The outcome has been mutually agreed by both parties who are confident of completing this in the next month"
Griffin was previously editor of MTV Australia
• LeFevre: "It’s been a wonderful and wild ride"
• Mediaweek looks back at the most notable stories of the year
• Daily Tele v China, New Junkee head, Mark Willacy, and Readly report
• oOh! originally acquired 85% of Junkee Media for $11.05m in June of 2016
• Martin Clarke to leave Mail Online, Advertising growth, Political advertising blackout laws, Brendan Jones, NRL TV rights deal
• Plus Snackmasters, Harry Potter 20th anniversary, Abbie Chatfield and Konrad Bien-Stephens, Ashes coverage
• The Australian Shopping Network, AAP expands, Rupert Murdoch, Yalda Hakim, Hamish Macdonald, Four Corners, Lauren Phillips, The Wiggles, Jessica Rowe, and...
• LeFevre has been with Junkee Media for five years
• Biden v Facebook, Nine's newspapers gender diversity, Luxe Listings, Byron Baes, and Fox Sport's football commentators
• In its first 200 episodes, the show attracted more than 200 million views
The move will see current managing editor Rob Stott promoted
• Sinead Boucher, Junkee, Ai-Media, Max & Partners, and AFLW