JCDecaux has launched a series of Out of-Home campaigns across its network to thank essential workers and support local businesses and charities...
• The dispenser panel will be on-display outside The Galeries (George Street, Sydney) until 24 February
• The Sydney Mardi Gras parade will be held on Saturday, February 29
• Walls’ appointment follows the recent promotion of Cassandra Cameron
• The panels will be on display until February 4
• JCDecaux partnered with Movember to launch the moustache facial recognition dispenser panel
• Cameron leads an expanded JCDecaux trading and sales operations team
• The new partnership is based on a 10-year agreement
Tyler’s appointment is effective immediately.
JCDecaux and SCA partnered with media agency Wavemaker to create the campaign.
The team comprises 11 new roles including six state directors and five group roles.
• APN Outdoor currently holds the rights to all external advertising at the Airport
Gone! Bauer Media closes New Zealand business as of today
Ovato printing plants open despite reduced demand, cuts pay 40%
Eddie McGuire clashes with Nine News’ Tony Jones
Bauer Media NZ is closed permanently, looking to sell brands
All England Club cancels Wimbledon Championships 2020
Mediaweek Roundup: Ovato, News Corp, Seven, ABC, Wimbledon + more