• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist