• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
• Generation E Media to become a one-stop media powerhouse for HT&E
• APN Outdoor also ready to pounce on acquisition opportunities as James Warburton confirmed recently
Crocmedia expands broadcast capabilities with new acquisition
Top 10 Game Charts: Anthem stays top 3 in quiet week
ARIA Chart: Ed Sheeran floods the chart, Lil Nas X close to #1 history
BritBox: ITV and BBC formalise long-anticipated UK streaming plans
Ebiquity’s global president Richard Basil-Jones on international markets
Hyundai Home Shopping launching openshop channel on August 1