• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Behind the scenes at season one of Australia’s Gfinity Elite Series
Box Office: Joker holds off Maleficent and Zombieland sequels
The Masked Singer Australia: Cody Simpson AKA The Robot wins
Adam Lang departs Macquarie Media ahead of integration with Nine
News.com.au again 10m+: September Nielsen data for news publishers
Right To Know campaign launches for greater press freedom
Triple M Brisbane appoints new content director to replace Rex Morris