• ARN reported it had cemented its position as the strongest metropolitan radio network in Australia
• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
Sky News reports record 2020 audience growth all hours, all days
Ray Martin hosting investigation into the aftermath of bushfires for Prime7
Sky News Australia 2021: New hosts and new programs from January 24
Mediaweek Roundup: QMS Media, The Undoing, Cricket Aus & Seven + more
Box Office: Christmas season is here as Happiest Season goes #1
AACTA Awards 2020: Stateless and Babyteeth win 22 trophies