“We had some scenarios that were for a lot worse than what we achieved"
HT&E has released its results for the 12 months ending 31 December 2020
• ARN reported it had cemented its position as the strongest metropolitan radio network in Australia
• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent
Perth Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Adelaide Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Melbourne Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Brisbane Radio Ratings 2021: Survey 2
Research from Seven reveals audience interest in Tokyo 2020 Olympics