“We had some scenarios that were for a lot worse than what we achieved"
HT&E has released its results for the 12 months ending 31 December 2020
• ARN reported it had cemented its position as the strongest metropolitan radio network in Australia
• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up