• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
HT&E has released its results for the 6 months ending June 30, 2018.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Triple M Footy continues with greatest NRL and AFL moments
Lockdown viewing: Drunk History Australia released on 10 Play
ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches Together campaigns
Twitter names first head of agency for Australia
Online audiences turn to ABC, news.com.au & 7NEWS
TV Ratings March 26: Ambos & Gogglebox delivers big share for 10