• newsagencies, Paul and Marion Makin, Mint Condition, The Reset Collective, and AFL
• Chinese media, Horse Racing and the TV industry
• HT&E is no stranger to outdoor, formerly being the owner of Adshel.
• Podcasting a small contributor, but has significant potential
• HT&E has announced changes to its executive team
• Focus on radio, exiting Esports, reviewing all non-audio investments
• Davis gave a trading update and noted a soft March was impacting Q1 with revenue down 5% year-on-year.
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
• The company sold its outdoor business Adshel last year.
• “We are in the best shape we have been in Melbourne for a long, long tim
• ARN is the principal business of HT&E
TV ratings Friday June 5, 2020
AAP Newswire safe: Peter Tonagh’s syndicate to take control of news agency
Channel Seven News Brisbane breaches privacy and impartiality rules
TV Ratings June 4: MasterChef and Callum lead channel to demo #1
Crocmedia rocks into Sydney with plans to acquire two radio stations
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians