• The concert was Foxtel’s first locally produced concert performance special shot in 4K
• 50 sports live and on demand, no contracts, from $25 monthly
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
• Commencing this Sunday November 4
Movies and television – the proud indie that made The Sapphires loves both platforms
• Foxtel subscribers have a feelgood night at the flicks
• The busy star of many recent landmark dramas now says he’s ‘totally available’
While ratings may not be outstanding, one more critically acclaimed series will sit well with the other Foxtel Originals.
• Coverage part of Foxtel’s longstanding relationship with beIN SPORTS
• Bill Collins continues to present movies for Foxtel On Demand
This beautiful finale, cleverly set in the final days of the 1950s, ties up every loose end and for fans like me.
Kieren Cooney and Alice Mascia to lead new departments, Marco Miranda named chief revenue officer
Podcast: Streaming TV options: How much would you pay?
Tom Gleeson steps down from Hard Quiz and discontinues production
Podcast: The Letdown with Alison Bell and Sarah Scheller
Cricket returns to Nine with One Day World Cup and Ashes Tour
Noni Hazlehurst uncovers family secrets in SBS documentary series
QMS chief executive Barclay Nettlefold on growth beyond out-of-home