• From DC Comics’ superheroes and villains to BBC’s Call The Midwife
• Foxtel has just unloaded its summer programming schedule
• Sports stars feature in new national marketing campaign
• Follow all the action on Fox Cricket.
• The concert was Foxtel’s first locally produced concert performance special shot in 4K
• 50 sports live and on demand, no contracts, from $25 monthly
Foxtel subscribers at 2.9m, with lower subscription and ad revenue.
• Commencing this Sunday November 4
Movies and television – the proud indie that made The Sapphires loves both platforms
• Foxtel subscribers have a feelgood night at the flicks
• The busy star of many recent landmark dramas now says he’s ‘totally available’
While ratings may not be outstanding, one more critically acclaimed series will sit well with the other Foxtel Originals.
ARIA Chart:King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard debut #2, 7 times top 10
Start Your Engines: RuPaul’s Drag Race Australia will premiere in 2020
TV Ratings August 25: Ashes shock! + The Block master bedrooms get 1m+
Disney+ download: New content premiering on streaming platform
WPP AUNZ results impacted by account losses, and weak media spend
Prime Media hopeful Boomtown will help stem regional ad decline