Foxtel has release these updated ratings details
• Series finale another record for Foxtel and HBO
Shows featuring the Scott Brothers are shown on Foxtel’s Lifestyle channels.
The ten-episode second season is produced by Fox 21 Television Studios and FX Productions.
Foxtel subscribers lift as Kayo doubles audience to 200,000+
• New experiential marketing hub “Foxtel on Oxford” opens in Sydney
• Friday May 17th at 6pm AEST on MTV
• The first season of the award-winning Big Little Lies is based on Liane Moriarty’s bestselling book.
• Crowds surge across Australia, US & UK for Foxtel, HBO and Sky
• Foxtel screened the first episode live at 11am
Fox Sports is celebrating the world’s biggest television show across its programming slate.
“When you play the Game of Thrones, you win, or you die” – Cersei Lannister
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news