“This series is not for everybody and it’s not for your 14-year-old."
• Advertising will continue to be significant Foxtel revenue stream
• Euphoria owes a nod to those that blazed the way for it.
• Lianne Moriarty should have been given more time to write series
• Kidman entourage, MCN, Mamamia & advertisers test new venue
• ESPN’s broadcast team of Mike Breen, Jeff Van Grundy, Mark Jackson and Doris Burke return to call this year’s event
• Harry & Meghan, What/If, Deadwood & Perpetual Grace
Also this week: MotherFatherSon, Gentleman Jack, Biggle Little Lies 2, Wentworth and more
• A new 12-second break structure allows brands to run two six-second ads
• Bob Fosse’s “working style” with his female dancers wouldn’t pass muster in today’s #metoo environment
• Edwards will report to Foxtel Chief Executive Officer Patrick Delany
• Game of Thrones: The Last Watch is a Glimmer Films production for HBO
Orange is the New Black final season dropping July 26
Mercado on TV: Foxtel’s gothic masterpiece that will leave you gasping
TV Guide: Australian Diamonds World Cup semi-final on 9G0! & 9Now
SBS expands its cycling coverage with A.S.O.
Lights Out with David Spade coming to Foxtel July 30
Jungle Entertainment Opens Film Division