• Foxtel International Women's Day will feature a panel discussion streamed on Kayo and Facebook
• The relationship will amplify and extend the reach of their podcasting audiences
• The audience averaged 407,000 for the gripping final session of the Fourth Test
• If the Wallabies want to win the Tri-Nations then they will need to crack Argentina's brick wall defence
FoxSports.com.au dominated over all other digital sports news brands on Cup day.
Sky News's Election Day share, Nine and rugby, Fox Sports, The Sound, Poh Ling Yeow and NYT.
• For the first time, the Bledisloe Cup will be played over a four-game series
• The Bledisloe Cup Game Three kicks off Saturday, 31 October at 7:45 pm
• The Bathurst 1000 will begin 30 minutes earlier than planned
• Seven days of motorsport: 38 hours live, 150+ camera, 200+ crew
Only place to see every race of new Repco Supercars Championship
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up